Leaking Pipes— Residential —
Pipe leaks can go undiscovered for weeks before the signs of damage begin to show. It is imperative that once you do find a leak that you contact us so that we can get it taken care of quickly. Over time, the water flowing from a leaky pipe can cause substantial damage to your home and will lead to expensive repairs. Leaks may also lead to other serious problems like fixture corrosion.
YOU PROBABLY HAVE A FAUCET LEAK IF…
- Your faucet is dripping.
- You notice rust in, or around, your faucet.
- Your water bill is higher than normal.
- Your faucets squeak when you use them.
- You notice a moldy or rotten food smell.
YOU PROBABLY HAVE A TOILET LEAK IF…
- You hear bubbling or groaning noises coming from your toilet.
- There’s a significant amount of water on the bathroom floor and you aren’t sure where it came from.
- You notice a moldy or sewer gas smell in your bathroom.
- For inspections when remodeling your home.
YOUR WATER HEATER MIGHT BE LEAKING IF…
- There’s an excess of water accumulating around your home’s water heater tank.
- The tiles or flooring around your water heater are uneven or no longer level.
- You can hear dripping sounds or any other unusual noises coming from your water heater.
- There’s an inconsistent or lack of hot water.
YOU MIGHT HAVE A LEAKING WASHING MACHINE HOSE IF…
- There’s a musty or moldy smell in your laundry room.
- There are puddles of water accumulating around your washer.
- Your washing machines hose connections are loose or rusty.
- Your washing machines hoses are bulging or cracked.